Ray Cleeman, Principal at Pensam Funding, will speak at the AltsMIA 2018 Conference in Downtown Miami on Wednesday, November 6, 2018. The topics of conversation will revolve around alternative investment opportunities and private equity investing targeted towards family offices, high net worth individuals, institutions and pension groups. AltsMia brings together leading experts from across the alternative investment spectrum, including private equity, venture capital, real estate and hedge funds. Ray’s panel, moderated by Simcha David, Partner of EisnerAmper, will discuss the impact of current trends in private equity.
Other speakers at the conference will include, among others:
- John Calamos Sr., Global Chief Investment Officer, Calamos Investments
- Marc Bell, Chairman and Co-Founder, Terran Orbital
- Ray Nolte, Chief Investment Officer, Skybridge
- Garth Friesen, Chief Executive Officer, Ill Capital Management
- Jeffrey Krasnoff, Chief Executive Officer, Rialto Capital
- Michael Falk, Chairman, Managing Partner, Comvest Partners & Co-Trustee of Michael and Annie Falk Foundation
- William Collatos, Founder, Spectrum Equity
- Maria Elena “Mel” Lagomasino, Chief Executive Officer, WE Family Offices
- Charmel Maynard, Associate Vice President and University Treasurer, University of Miami
- Chris Gizzard, Vice President, Bayshore Capital
- Steven Brod, Chief Executive Officer, Crystal Capital
- Roman Khlupin, Chief Investment Officer, Strenta Investment Management
The post Ray Cleeman to Speak at AltsMIA Conference in Downtown Miami on November 6, 2018 appeared first on Pensam Funding.