Noah Miller, Vice President of Acquisitions & Finance at Pensam Residential, will be participating on a panel at The IMN Middle-Market Multifamily Forum on October 5, 2018 in Orlando, FL. The panel, titled “Acquisition Shark Tank”, will feature sample multifamily deals pitched to the panelists, who will evaluate each deal as potential buyers. A question and answer period for each transaction will follow, discussing the panelist’s interest in and approach towards each deal. Chad Burkhardt, Senior Vice President at CenterSquare Investment Management, will moderate the panel.
- Noah Miller, Vice President of Acquisitions & Finance, Pensam Residential
- Ryan Steppe, Vice President, Broadstone Real Estate
- Nizan Mosery, Owner, Cornerstone Investment Partners
- Robert Lee, Co-Founder and Managing Principal, The Beverly Park Group
- Christopher Crippen, VP, Vie Management
The post Noah Miller Speaking on Panel at IMN Middle Market Multifamily Forum on October 5, 2018 appeared first on Pensam Residential.